Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pakistani Beauty Tips for ladies face 2013

How To Use: First wash your skin with any soft soap thoroughly, then apply cream in fair quantity on Affected part or you can use it on your entire skin for getting fair skin. Massage it gently. Don’t use extra quantity cream.After regular usage of one week, you will become “FAIR & LOVELY”

PRECAUTIONS: Don’t use it on cuts & eyes. Keep it in cool and dry place preferably in refrigerator. Keep it away from the fire & Sunlight.Use it only at night. Keep away your face from heat exposure after applying this cream.

NOTE: This cream is for external use only.”PARLEY NO MARKS” have no side effects. You can use it regularly for a long time to keep your skin fair & lovely with “PARLEY’S” complete trust.


1 comments:

  1. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!
    health and beauty tips

    ReplyDelete